SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tucker Carlson reveals that his producer and Alex Jones prank-called Brian Stelter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucker Carlson reveals that his producer and Alex Jones prank-called Brian Stelter Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
What a hoot!

Y'know, they've bankrupted Alex Jones but he keeps coming back, so, good for him.

Listen to this. Such a remarkable thing, stated in a matter of fact way. From Jones alone, I would doubt the story, but with Tucker telling it, it seems authentic:

https://twitter.com/charliekir.../1732914153860587768

BTW, if this is true, it confirms my suspicion of Stelters's fanny banditry.

The entire 90 minute interview:

https://twitter.com/bennyjohns.../1732899029879550210

TIMESTAMPS:

2:46 Alex Jones predictions
15:07 Deplatforming
21:59 Dividing us on race
25:37 The border
28:09 Austin
32:12 New World Order
42:09 Brian Stelter demon video
50:57 Depopulation
1:07:51 Food
1:13:51 Whiskey
1:16:22 Presidential election

Posts: 107753 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I hope Elon does bring him back. It would be the next best thing for Twitter second to Donald Trump returning if he ever does.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30437 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Listened to the whole thing last night. Sounds like some very dark stuff on the horizon

The Stelter stuff what great comedic relief

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3608 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
He pointed out that CNN’s Oliver Darcy has the “eyes of a rat”? That's it?
I didn't even know who Oliver Darcy was...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24186 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
CNN "talent" for $200, Alex.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8367 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The poll for Alex Jones to return to Twitter is up.

Right now, 70% for his suspension to be lifted.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30437 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Alex Jones has been reinstated. I'd say he can thank Tucker Carlson for that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Alex Jones has been reinstated. I'd say he can thank Tucker Carlson for that.

Yes he has, free speech upheld...

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones

Posts: 23594 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What a hoot!

Y'know, they've bankrupted Alex Jones but he keeps coming back, so, good for him.

Listen to this. Such a remarkable thing, stated in a matter of fact way. From Jones alone, I would doubt the story, but with Tucker telling it, it seems authentic:

https://twitter.com/charliekir.../1732914153860587768

BTW, if this is true, it confirms my suspicion of Stelters's fanny banditry.

The entire 90 minute interview:

https://twitter.com/bennyjohns.../1732899029879550210

TIMESTAMPS:

2:46 Alex Jones predictions
15:07 Deplatforming
21:59 Dividing us on race
25:37 The border
28:09 Austin
32:12 New World Order
42:09 Brian Stelter demon video
50:57 Depopulation
1:07:51 Food
1:13:51 Whiskey
1:16:22 Presidential election

I listened to that 90 minute interview well worth the time.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post