SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Pill Clocks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Pill Clocks Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
When you take as many drugs as I do all day, you have to have a means of keeping track of what you took and when. So I made up these cardboard pill clocks for each drug. They tell me when I took my last dose, and will also indicate when it's safe for the next one.

Yes, I have a pill-minder app on my phone, but I only use it for travelling. This is actually more convenient for me. Sometimes low-tech is the best.

Pill clocks - 1 by kpkina, on Flickr

(By the way, if anyone wants the templates, feel free to PM me.)

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16958 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Nice, we programmed my dads Alexa to tell him when it's time to take medicine among other things, works pretty darn good....

What Pill app are you using, might have to see if it would work for him.

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Dosecast.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16958 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I'm old school just organizing (grouping) my many meds on a high shelf: twice daily / morning with food / morning / middle of the night / evening. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^I do that, too. However some of my meds are taken as needed, rather than on a regular schedule.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Dosecast.

Gracias!

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
^I do that, too. However some of my meds are taken as needed, rather than on a regular schedule.

Those are well off to the side and are almost all non-prescription. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post