SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So I went to the Toyota dealer
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I went to the Toyota dealer Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:
You mean the 70-series Cruisers? They can be imported for off-road use on private land only. There is no legal way to register one for on-road driving in the USA.

I dream of the turbo diesel with the dump bed.

The 70 series pickup does not have a dump bed, but it sure is handsome truck, with the full Landcruiser package of ruggedness. Seems like I see these a lot on news, in the Middle East mostly, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, ISIS (with a machine gun mounted in the bed), and they're also sold just about everywhere else in the world, except the USA. Mad

Posts: 10806 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:
You mean the 70-series Cruisers? They can be imported for off-road use on private land only. There is no legal way to register one for on-road driving in the USA.

I dream of the turbo diesel with the dump bed.

The 70 series pickup does not have a dump bed, but it sure is handsome truck, with the full Landcruiser package of ruggedness. Seems like I see these a lot on news, in the Middle East mostly, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, ISIS (with a machine gun mounted in the bed), and they're also sold just about everywhere else in the world, except the USA. Mad

my mistake I meant the bed with the fold down sides they sell in the AU market.

Posts: 8152 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post