SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Step-daughter #1 was on TMZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Step-daughter #1 was on TMZ Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
I have no idea what that even means but apparently it's a thing.

Skip to 7:30
https://www.tmz.com/videos/110...ive-full-0-lv7lsc16/

Posts: 45538 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Love that Pennsylvania accent. Arches in houses are cool.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
She was very poised and did a great job!

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
She was very poised and did a great job!
Oh, that's her public face.

Posts: 45538 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
You can tell? She didn't even say yinze or pixberg or up'air. Big Grin

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
You can tell? She didn't even say yinze or pixberg or up'air. Big Grin

Yes you can tell.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Yes you can tell.
I mean if she hadn't have said Pennsylvania you'd specifically know she's from PA?

Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Eastern or Western Pennsylvania?

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Why did they have her on the show? Was it random, or does she have some connection to MTV or TMZ?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Why did they have her on the show? Was it random, or does she have some connection to MTV or TMZ?
It has something to do with her Instagram profile being popular.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Yes you can tell.
I mean if she hadn't have said Pennsylvania you'd specifically know she's from PA?

Cause I know a bunch that I've met that have moved down here. Philly is super easy to tell, to a lesser degree Pittsburgh is too. For MD you can tell a Baltimore guy from three words into first sentence.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yes you can tell.

Cause I know a bunch that I've met that have moved down here. Philly is super easy to tell, to a lesser degree Pittsburgh is too. For MD you can tell a Baltimore guy from three words into first sentence.

Thank God I can turn my Philly accent on and off so I don’t always* sound like a goofball too much in my professional life.

It can be rather intense. Ha, I was gonna say “thick” but I think “intense” would be a better word to describe it.

And your step daughter did great !

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can tell? She didn't even say yinze or pixberg or up'air.

I listen for a living. I have lived all over. Now reside in the DEEP SOUTH. I am from Chicago, can speak the local dialect, but I cannot speak jive.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
For MD you can tell a Baltimore guy from three words into first sentence.

Are you kidding? If you're from anywhere around here, it's not too hard to tell what neighborhood you grew up in.

I will never forget the look on my MIL's face (I had just started dating Mrs.BurtonRW) when I asked her, "You grew up in Dundalk, didn't you?" LOL. She thought I was psychic.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16312 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
For MD you can tell a Baltimore guy from three words into first sentence.

Are you kidding? If you're from anywhere around here, it's not too hard to tell what neighborhood you grew up in.

I will never forget the look on my MIL's face (I had just started dating Mrs.BurtonRW) when I asked her, "You grew up in Dundalk, didn't you?" LOL. She thought I was psychic.

-Rob

Love that unmistakable East Baltimore dialect.

You warsh your hands in the zink.

To make your car go faster you press the exillerator pedal.

For a quick vacation you go down the ocean

Posts: 12947 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or NOLA

Making groceries. Parking on the Neutral ground. Go by your Mamma and them. I bet I know where you got dem shoes.

Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Or NOLA

Making groceries. Parking on the Neutral ground. Go by your Mamma and them. I bet I know where you got dem shoes.

making groceries ia basically southern talk,,

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10575 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post