SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Canadia Is Now 100% Safe
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canadia Is Now 100% Safe Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
Criminals are now like Santa. Instead of leaving cookies out, you leave your goddammed car keys.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34124 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
That is absolute insanity!!!

Posts: 4590 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I said it in a post yesterday... The Canucks have lost their minds.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16100 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Perhaps leaving the gun safe door open will be the next advice? You know, to reduce the chances of a bad guy taking the wife hostage, and demanding the combination.

Posts: 6488 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the bootheel of both the government AND the criminals, Canadians. You voted for this. To the honest, freedom loving Canadians- there is plenty of room in a free state to the south; get out while you still can.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15598 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
To the honest, freedom loving Canadians- there is plenty of room in a free state to the south; ...

No, there isn't. I'd recommend they dig up the weapons they have buried in the back yard and use them. They can fix their own country.

Posts: 20118 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Might such a thing deter or would it encourage thieves to break into homes in hopes of finding keys by the front door? Would this actually increase the chances of a confrontation between criminal and resident?

Posts: 9460 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I said it in a post yesterday... The Canucks have lost their minds.

It’s not just them. Politicians in general have lost their minds.

I liked when the politicians said we are running out of room to house all these illegals can everyone sign up to house them for us. Funniest thing I’ve heard in a while.

Posts: 3925 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
The most cucked nation on earth.

Posts: 3153 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The last time I was in Ottawa, I knew they were cooked. That was 10 years ago.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8361 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And if you get depressed about all this as a Canadian, you can apply to have the government euthanize you free of cost! I'm sure they'll be all to happy to do it, they basically told a Canadian Forces veteran who was having some health and housing issues when she applied to their version of the VA that the best they could do was euthanize her. WTAF

Posts: 33829 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
This is excellent advice. Also, leave your cash there too. And credit cards. And basically everything else of value. And package it up nicely, but don't put it in special backpacks so people know you just stole items. Maybe just a roomy, well used, but finely constructed dufflebag. And be sure to pack your dignity and sense of security in there too as you don't need them.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1959 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8361 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of uvahawk
posted Hide Post
Pure insanity!!

Posts: 162 | Location: Low Country, South Carolina | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Sad the way Castro's kid and a couple of cities can dictate policy for the whole country. My favorite YouTube channel is Shawn James "My Self Reliance" - He sees what is coming and has taken off the grid living to the next level. Many videos from the last several years, this is a good one for general perspective.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
To the honest, freedom loving Canadians- there is plenty of room in a free state to the south; ...

No, there isn't. I'd recommend they dig up the weapons they have buried in the back yard and use them. They can fix their own country.

I agree.
I'm sick of people all over the world fleeing to the US...
Stay and fight! Fix it!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24134 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Trudeau is the perfect example of how liberals seek power and control at the expense of your freedom. Frown

Posts: 22921 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Let a home invader try to get to my car keys. By the time they get through my door, I have passed the point of fearing death or grievous bodily injury at their hands.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31454 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I feel bad for the Babylon Bee because it seems the skit they did where reality became so absurd that they couldn’t come up with any new ideas for satire appears to be coming true.

It’s good to know the criminals with real guns breaking into people’s homes in Canada don’t really want to use those guns. I can’t believe the guy said that with a straight face.

Posts: 10970 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I'd recommend they dig up the weapons they have buried in the back yard and use them. They can fix their own country.

But then, they would be criminals in the eyes of their government. Oh wait...let's see... If they are criminals, then, per their own government, they are free to commit crimes without consequences. Nice!

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post