SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    No Media Bias? NPR Issues Retraction of Trump Jr. Story
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No Media Bias? NPR Issues Retraction of Trump Jr. Story Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted
They just can’t seem to believe there is no sinister story there and keep reporting things they wish were true.......but aren’t.

NPR this time. Your tax dollars at work.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-lying-to-senate.amp

Posts: 9523 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The truth doesn't matter. Retractions don't matter. This is all about ramping up the narrative.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Repeat a lie often enough...

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I love it when they get caught red handed.
Too bad the other media won't jump on their competitors just as quickly, and viciously, when they are creating false stories.
That by itself should be the scandal but it doesn't seem to get any traction due to the shared wishful narrative.

Posts: 9523 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
National Pravda Radio

Posts: 8625 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
So Mueller's a smart enough lawyer to get something for nothing from Cohen, Cohen's a smart enough lawyer to something for nothing from Mueller, and the press is cynical and lazy enough to get something for nothing from its readers and viewers. Wheeee!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Repeat a lie often enough...

said Joseph Goebbels.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My radio is tuned almost exclusively to Classical music on NPR out of DeKalb, IL, but I refuse to donate to them, since their sister-station is radical-left talk radio. I figure that if I give so much as a dime to the Classical station, that frees up money in their budget for the radicals.

Fuck 'em!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9162 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Across all the MSM, and over the last 2 years, I can't think of another major story where so much has been reported that is not only wrong, but a complete fabrication.

We are seeing much more than "bias". This is a wide spread conspiracy to make the American people believe a lie.

Posts: 19584 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That just happens to coincide with a Dem/RINO push to enact legislation that will let Mueller's fishing expedition go on forever.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
My radio is tuned almost exclusively to Classical music on NPR out of DeKalb, IL, but I refuse to donate to them, since their sister-station is radical-left talk radio. I figure that if I give so much as a dime to the Classical station, that frees up money in their budget for the radicals.

Fuck 'em!

That’s the way I have it figured too. Funds are fungible.

BTW – you’re due for a CUT!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
National Pravda Radio

National PEOPLE'S Radio.

Posts: 15909 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NPR is just liberal trash. I wouldn't expect anything from them close to honest journalism.

Posts: 2195 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Like it or not, we already contribute to them although not voluntarily.
Taxpayer supported.