SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The president's vital signs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The president's vital signs Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
The White House briefing began with a readout of President Trump's vitals from Dr. Ronny Jackson, who conducted the routine physical examination.

"The president's overall health is excellent," Jackson said.

Jackson said Trump requested a cognitive exam during the session. Trump scored 30/30 on a test of his cognitive ability — "The Montreal Cognitive Assessment" which screened for Alzheimer's and dementia, among other illnesses — Jackson said. "I have no concerns about his cognitive ability.”

Trump is 6'3" and weighs 239 pounds. Jackson added that he discussed a diet plan with the president that would include a smaller amount of carbohydrates and fats. A reasonable goal is for Trump to lose 10–15 pounds in the next year, he said. "The president has acknowledged that he'd be healthier if he lost a few pounds."

The president's blood pressure is 122/74, a normal level, and he has a resting heart rate of 68 beats per minute.

Trump's medications: Crestor, Aspirin, Propecia — to prevent male pattern hair loss — and a multivitamin.

"His cardiac health is excellent ... That's not me speaking. That's objective data."

How is Trump healthy despite his diet and lack of exercise? "He has incredibly good genes. It's just the way God made him."

Trump's physical exam lasted over 4 hours and involved 12 additional medical consultants, Jackson said.

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I think all of our Presidents of the last 70 years have been pretty healthy when in office.

I can't think of one in that time frame who had issues.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10944 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
I think all of our Presidents of the last 70 years have been pretty healthy when in office.

I can't think of one in that time frame who had issues.

Are you kidding? Kennedy was an invalid kept on his feet by a pharmacopia of drugs. LBJ had had a serious heart attack in ~1956, and died within a few years of leaving office in his 60’s.

Before that, Harding died in office of a heart attack. Wilson was imobilized by a massive stroke and his wife was de facto president. FDR was in terrible health when elected in 1944, died within a few months of taking the oath.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Anyway, so much for the hysterical ranting about Trump’s health, mental and physical, by the usual suspects a few weeks ago.

I’m beginning to lose confidence in their claims.

Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I'll add that Ike had a heart attack while in office as well.

Posts: 1978 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
The newest liberal spin: cognitive function isn't the same as mental health.

You didn't think they were gonna stop, did ya?

Posts: 6066 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...ive-assessment-3030/

The doctor stated that hands down Trump is in the excellent range for a male of his age, partially based on his excellent cardiac health.

Asked about the President’s sleep habits, Jackson said that he thinks the President is just someone that doesn’t require as much sleep. He sleeps about four or five hours a night and always has, which goes to why Trump has been so successful in his life.

As to whether the President should get more sleep, the doctor said sure, but he seems to do well with the amount of sleep he gets and he is not concerned. He later added that the President’s stress level was not a concern and that it appears Trump has the ability to wake up each day and start fresh.

Jackson responded to a question about doctors who have publicly given opinions about the President’s health, without having actually examined him. He called the commentary “tabloid psychiatry” and recommended against making comments on someone’s mental fitness without having examined that person.

Jackson emphasized that he believes the President’s lifelong abstention from tobacco and alcohol has greatly contributed to his excellent health.

Posts: 19608 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Based on the tests performed because of the patient's request (onset of Alzheimer's and general cognizant capability), what are the odds the President will challenge certain others to same medical testing which can be made public. Individuals to include:

Pelosi
Schumer
Waters

Something tells me more than one elected official cannot remember how to get dressed in the morning much less when they're supposed to change their own diaper.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14043 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
My wife and I saw and were within a few feet of Trump a couple times when he was campaigning, he did not appear to be as tall as he is.
My thoughts when I saw him was that he looked and carried himself, like a self made multi billionaire.

TOTAL CONFIDENCE!
You can't fake that, you earn it.

Posts: 4640 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How can the man lose weight when he keeps eating opponents for lunch?

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2074 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Reagan had some mental issues towards the end of his second term.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 12 Diet Cokes per day are the elixir of life. Razz

Posts: 8964 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"The 12 Diet Cokes per day are the elixir of life"

Some CocaCola exec might be thinking

hmmmmmmmm

Super Bowl ad
President Trump at a conference table.
drinking a diet coke.
11 empty cans on the table

Posts: 19608 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whanson_wi:
How can the man lose weight when he keeps eating opponents for lunch?

Winner!!! Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

MORE WINNERS Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Here is a sample of the cognitive ability test like the President did.

SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Anyway, so much for the hysterical ranting about Trump’s health, mental and physical, by the usual suspects a few weeks ago.

Big Grin

Posts: 2946 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
And even after this announcement today, my bet is the Left will not turn lose of their insanity, questioning the president's mental fitness. At this point, I truly don't think they've got anything else. Trump and his administration are beating them relentlessly on every front and by every metric (US economy, Russiagate, unemployment, stock market, ISIS, immigration) and they've got absolutely nothing to respond with.

This president has so frustrated the America hating left that its lost its ever loving mind, and is rowing in circles eating its own!

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

You know the GDCs don't believe anything that put Trump in the + column. To them, they are just fake vitals.

Q

Posts: 26522 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post