SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Forum Watch
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum Watch Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
I changed up a couple of things but I do like how this combo looks!

Would love your thoughts!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome! Nice work.

Posts: 529 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
I like it….although the green print is kinda hard to read. Maybe more of a contrasting color?

Posts: 3120 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
I'm not even a watch guy and I like that.

Posts: 2307 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I like the subtlety

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
As usual, very nice work

Posts: 53192 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I like it, but agree that the "forum" is hard to see. Perhaps it's just the "shading", as the lower right quadrant looks darker.

Also, while I like the look overall, what is the point of the compass points? And the "-02-04-06, etc"? Does this watch have features other than time?

EDIT TO ADD: That would be a cool feature to have a magnetized second hand that you could release with a button to spin freely. You can pass that along to Citizen-pay me something for the idea if they like it. Smile

Posts: 3437 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Maybe a slightly smaller type size for "SIGforum?"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30687 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The "SIGforum" is on the glass?

Q

Posts: 26417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
I like the subtlety

Same here & the green second hand too
And a day/date with no cyclops!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15338 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great!

Posts: 1142 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
I like it.

Posts: 1457 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Perfectly done.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like that.

Posts: 4063 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I like it. Subtle, clean and simple.
Classic.

Posts: 6307 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Very nice. If that is a true compass. I really like that feature. Well done DT.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19193 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What diameter case will it have?? (asks the guy with small wrists !!)

Posts: 1273 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damned Good!!!

I like the subdued "SigForum", gives it a tough look.

Have you decided yet if you're going to offer it for sale like the rings? Reasonably priced, I'm in, and I'm not even a fan of Citizen watches.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9162 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Really nice!!

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cgode:
I like it….although the green print is kinda hard to read. Maybe more of a contrasting color?

^^^^
I agree. Very nice design but "forum" is hard to read.

Posts: 12468 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post