SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Makes Tommy Run?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Makes Tommy Run? Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted
Tommy Tuberville vs Doug Jones for Alabama Senate.

It certainly appears that Tuberville will win and AlaGoddamnBama will wipe the stain of Democrat Doug Jones away. Make no mistake; if I lived in Alabama I would vote for Tommy. What I am curious about is why he is running and who is the power behind the novice candidate Tuberville. Did TT just wake up one morning in his home in toney Santa Rosa Beach, FL, and decide to run for the US Senate? Did he suddenly feel the call for public service? Or did a powerful kingmaker entice him? Inquiring minds want to know.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
He's a multi-millionaire, so I can't imagine a kingmaker enticing him in some manner. He seems genuinely concerned about our country and wants to support President Trump's initiatives. He has stated that he is there to have Trump's back. I believe him. I don't think it is any more complicated than that.

Also, he has a house at Lake Martin too and lived in both places. I am pretty that making Santa Rosa Beach his legal address was an income tax move.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Thank you, TigerDore

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post