SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Free at last, Hooyah Montana! Added a small book karma
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free at last, Hooyah Montana! Added a small book karma Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
It's butt ugly here, the people are all assholes, the weather sucks, the hunting and fishing sucks, and there's nothing to do. And...we're full.

I hear eastern Montana is nice though.

Wink

I hear they grow a lot of dental floss there

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10423 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
quote:
randomly picked up two Spanish girls

What happened to the gals? this thread useless without pictures :P

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sooma:
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
I'm glad you finally found a place to call "home".

I too have never read the book. Please include me for a chance at either version.

Email sent and you are the last one!

Thanks sooma!

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks everyone, it certainly adds to my own excitement of being here.

So an update, since I have caught 1 trout and am now a self identified trout god, I upgraded my 10 day license to a year. Roll Eyes

And because I received my permanent MT drivers license yesterday (talk about fast!), I decided to dump the lame rental car and got a pick up with extra self respect.

As a small thank you for sharing in my joy, I would like to karma up 3 copies of Atlas Shrugged, either paperback or e-book-winner's choice. This is my favorite book, as if you couldn't tell from my signature, and I believe I've found my Galt's Gulch.

I'll karmanator it next friday and get them out as quickly as possible.

To enter:
  • Say you never read it and need a 10lb book or
  • Say you read it but lost it and need another copy or
  • You have a copy but want to karma it to a commie, but then give me your favorite quote

Big Grin

• I've never read it, but sure would like to. Thanks for the opportunity! Smile

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Ricardokid11:
    quote:
    Thanks everyone, it certainly adds to my own excitement of being here.

So an update, since I have caught 1 trout and am now a self identified trout god, I upgraded my 10 day license to a year. Roll Eyes

And because I received my permanent MT drivers license yesterday (talk about fast!), I decided to dump the lame rental car and got a pick up with extra self respect.

As a small thank you for sharing in my joy, I would like to karma up 3 copies of Atlas Shrugged, either paperback or e-book-winner's choice. This is my favorite book, as if you couldn't tell from my signature, and I believe I've found my Galt's Gulch.

I'll karmanator it next friday and get them out as quickly as possible.

To enter:
  • Say you never read it and need a 10lb book or
  • Say you read it but lost it and need another copy or
  • You have a copy but want to karma it to a commie, but then give me your favorite quote

Big Grin

• I've never read it, but sure would like to. Thanks for the opportunity! Smile

Sorry if you didn't see the previous posts, but warhorse was the last and he was #4 and I only wanted to do 3.

Posts: 634 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Man Once
    Child Twice
    posted Hide Post
    Received today sooma. Thank You.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post