SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Turkey noodle soup with rigatoni?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Turkey noodle soup with rigatoni? Login/Join 
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted
Is this wrong?

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5507 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Nope.

My mom made chinese style noodle soup with the leftover turkey.

Posts: 13064 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I've had soup made with lasagna noodles cut up in it. I think rigatoni would be fine.

Posts: 27184 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys! We got some Thai last night and I thought I could use the rice for the turkey soup but I have very little rice left to contribute- I looked in my cupboard and found rigatoni Smile

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5507 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Furgitaboutit! Pasta is pasta is pasta.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
My wife made some soup with our left over smoked turkey, rice, barley, carrots, MMMMMMMM! good

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1116 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post