SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Birthday Sigfreund!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday Sigfreund! Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted
For your birthday we wanted to get you a flight of B-52s dropping 500 pounders on Russian tanks in Ukraine... but we couldn't quite afford that. So, instead of that, a few of us here on the forum pitched in and we got you your very own Chinese spy balloon shoot down, complete with a tiny puff of smoke at the end. Big Grin Cool

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ghcgoD4y_Gs

In all seriousness, thanks for being a part of the forum and for all that you contribute. My birthday wish for you is that you are able to spend it with the people that mean the most to you, and that you are able to do the things you most enjoy to celebrate this special day.

Happy Birthday!

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Hope you enjoy your day! Smile

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4935 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
So, instead of that, a few of us here on the forum pitched in and we got you your very own Chinese spy balloon shoot down, complete with a tiny puff of smoke at the end.

How could I ask for anything more? Big Grin

Thank you. Smile

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47413 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on remaining vertical John!

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8769 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Have a GREAT birthday and many more!
I always look forward to reading your posts, keep them coming.

Posts: 4638 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday! I enjoy your posts as well, you are a wealth of knowledge and experience, and we are enriched by your presence!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3302 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday. Enjoy.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Have a Happy Birthday, John!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38712 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday John. Enjoy your day. I still refer to the gun cleaning guide you sent me about a decade ago. And I enjoy your posts. Thanks!

Posts: 766 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, and thanks for the wealth of knowledge that you provide to the SIGforum !

Posts: 794 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Happy Bday!

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12137 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
HB2U!
HB2U!
HB, Sigfreund!
HB2U!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
It was supposed to be authentic chinese dinner. The new delivery system didn't work out. Big Grin
F-22 was supposed to be Happy Family.
Happy B-day anyway Smile

Posts: 7372 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Thanks to everyone.
I had a good range session today, but these posts cheered me up. Smile

And yeah: I never seem to give the number clearly, or something. Last time it was squid in its own ink. Razz

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47413 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and many more!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday, sigfreund. All the best.

Posts: 7321 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Many happy returns!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post