SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help vote for my friend >>>>>
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help vote for my friend >>>>> Login/Join 
posted
Please take 30 seconds of your time and help vote for my friend Regina Darden that has been assisting local homeless population for the last few years for a local 2021 Encore! Award for the Humanitarian Award. Thank you and God Bless !!! Smile

https://www.encoreawardsshow.com/voting

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3071 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Done !

Posts: 1351 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Done... a few times Big Grin

Hey, it was easy and fun Wink

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
... easy

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Easy Peazie ... Done...................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2015 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Done Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16244 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Man, feels like voting in Chicago... or Detroit:

"Vote early, vote often!"

Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. Whats the best soul food restaurant? I will go back and vote for them, too.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16103 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 13021 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me, too.

Bob

Posts: 1576 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Done!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2843 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Done.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DONE!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Done. Good Luck to your friend.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
done. good luck to your friend.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone you all are great !!! God Bless you all !!! Smile Smile Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3071 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Done!! This women walks the walk.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fla. Jim,

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Done and done

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post