SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "After playing the clip, co-host Don Lemon took off his glasses dramatically and sighed."
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"After playing the clip, co-host Don Lemon took off his glasses dramatically and sighed." Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I love this story. Hey, Don- let me ask you some questions about the history of this nation. Sorry, I don't have glasses to take off dramatically or otherwise, but I'll find some kind of flourish when you can't answer a single one. Sanctimonious asshole.

Jeopardy contestants leave CNN hosts outraged after they don't know who Ketanji Brown Jackson is

The dramatic moment. It gives me goosebumps. Look, Don is touching his glasses because y'all getting on his last nerve.

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
"KBJ is the first affirmative action Supreme Court justice. Also, she doesn't know what a woman is."

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The Clown Prince of CNN.

Posts: 10949 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The best part... pink shirt? Amy? That's a man.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought he got demoted and now I see his arrogant ass on television all the time. I need to change my viewing habits. He ought to be doing some lame early morning game show with members of the view.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You see him all the time? By chance, are you watching CNN?

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clown News can be entertaining. I cannot stand more than a few minutes. I was watching it more as the returns were coming in. I noticed they were always slow to post Republican victories.
See him all the time was hyperbole. I should have said see him more than I would like.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
See him all the time was hyperbole. I should have said see him more than I would like.

Either way, the solution is the same: Stop watching CNN. You won't see him at all. (Well... You won't see him until someone posts a photo of him in a Sigforum thread. Wink )

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok. CNN is like an alternate universe. Kind of like Radio Moscow and Pravda. Their view of the universe is very skewed.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Who knew this guy was such a leftist POS Confused

Back in the mid-late 90’s he was a local TV news guy in Philadelphia and really seemed like a genuine nice normal guy.

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I think this is hilarious. I believe ol' Donnie's world might be collapsing around him. How could Anyone not know?!!!

Posts: 6395 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

Either way, the solution is the same: Stop watching CNN. You won't see him at all. (Well... You won't see him until someone posts a photo of him in a Sigforum thread. Wink )

Actually NOBODY is watching...The ratings for CNN This Morning (w/ Don Lemon Roll Eyes ) are so dismal that TV Land's The Andy Griffith Show in the same time slot has a larger viewership! Big Grin

https://www.americanthinker.co...atings_disaster.html

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
LoL. I thought that KJB invented the fake holiday Kwanza. Oh well, live and forget.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
KBJ is just that inadequate as she's shown more than once. I think a lot of people choose not to think about her, knowing she's a symptom, not a magical leap forward. Out of sight, out of mind, so yeah, the whole panel drew a blank, oops.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Finally, I get to use this word.

Unctuous.

As in

“Lemon is an unctuous unitard.”

I score a bonus for “unitard.” Back in the day people with IQs below 75 were called “retarded” (today a more accurate term is developmentally challenged).

A unitard has an IQ of one.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had to look her up online. In "Images", google showed a post turtle.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2067 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
This right here is why my WBD (Warner Bros)stock is in the tank and just getting worse.

It only upticks when they fire extreme leftists.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
The best part... pink shirt? Amy? That's a man.

Don’t you know nothing?
That’s Grape! Smile

Posts: 9514 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Hey, that's his 'Barney' shirt! Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post