SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Beautiful Fall day
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beautiful Fall day Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39286 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JS, ha, good one. Took me a moment to get it.

Posts: 2713 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpacker:
quote:
Originally posted by amals:
Nice shot off the porch, Jeff. But I would expect a lot more color in the NC mts by this time in October. Is it late? It's late here in St.L.

Multiple record high temperatures in the NC mountain areas through late September. Starting to turn pretty quickly after some frosty mornings and cooler weather as of late at least near Boone at 3300 feet or so.

Ah ha, that explains it.

Posts: 2713 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Yes, it was. The view on the drive from the range after a great session.

6.4/93.6

“I regret that I am to now die in the belief, that the useless sacrifice of themselves by the generation of 1776, to acquire self-government and happiness to their country, is to be thrown away by the unwise and unworthy passions of their sons, and that my only consolation is to be, that I live not to weep over it.”
— Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 47717 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Yes it was! We took some Fall pics on our walk with our pups this evening.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post