SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    EU NATO Members and Mutual Defense
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EU NATO Members and Mutual Defense Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by Herkdriver:
quote:
Originally posted by BansheeOne:
Sorry, that was the wrong word - looking it up what I wanted to express was "domineering". Will correct.

Are you sure you don't mean dominate? Domineering has a negative connotation just like overbearing.

Dominant?

Yes, you are correct. Bit of a disconnect between the brain and the keyboard. In my defense English is also my second language. I grew up speaking Southern. Razz

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1543 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
My viewpoint on the Russiun invasion of Ukraine, is once Putin sees he can roll into any nation,this will happen again. Never trust the Russians.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post