SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Photo of Joe Biden golfing with son and Ukraine Gas Company catches Joe in lie.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photo of Joe Biden golfing with son and Ukraine Gas Company catches Joe in lie. Login/Join 
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted
Link

Photo of Biden Golfing With Ukraine Gas Company Exec Upends His Narrative

Joe Biden's Ukraine narrative was upended during Monday's “Tucker Carlson Tonight.” Fox News host Tucker Carlson presented his audience with a photo of the former vice president and his son Hunter golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer, an executive of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings.

Hunter had been serving on Burisma's board while the company was under investigation. It was a lucrative position, too, with Hunter reportedly earning millions of dollars. At the time, Vice President Biden reportedly tried to get the prosecutor in charge of the investigation fired. He's also claimed that he has "never spoken" to his son about his overseas business dealings. But the above photo makes that hard to believe.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are definitely some questionable things going on. I was reading a Guardian article from 2014 where Obama was talking about energy development as related to the Russian invasion of Crimea. Interestingly he notes how they need to develop their own EU sources and it appears is trying to quietly let the Russians do what they want with no consequences. Here's the Biden tie-in...Hunter Biden was discharged from the Navy Reserves in Feb 2014 for testing positive for cocaine and was hired on the board of Burisma Holdings in April 2014. Interestingly, the first paper to report about Hunter's Navy discharge was the WSJ on Oct 16, 2014!

I feel like there's a lot of things buried in the Ukraine right now...

References:

https://www.theguardian.com/wo...a-no-cold-war-crimea

https://www.wsj.com/articles/b...exttoWhatsNewsSecond

https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/16...from-navy/index.html

Posts: 5691 | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
How about the fact that there was a “grassroots” Arab spring style revolt that allowed obongo to slam in a government of his choosing?

Posts: 9971 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is the stupidest article I have seen on Biden and Burisma. And since what I’ve read suggests that both Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are in it up to their lying necks, that’s saying something.

Hunter Biden and Devon Archer knew each other before Burisma. They were business partners. In the US. Why wouldn’t they play golf together?

Biden and Archer happened to get lucrative pay-off bribes board positions and contracts from Burisma. Which has nothing to do with playing golf.

Unless I’m missing something, this article is even stupider than the mainstream communists trying to spin ‘ol Hunter’s tale of skill and business acumen.

Posts: 523 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
When questioned on anything Biden always seems to have that "I'm Joe Biden, how dare you question me". Go question Donald Trump...… Arrogant ass.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Rudy hammers George Snuffleupagus
Perhaps someone can inbed the video.
Snuffy has no retort for the depo Rudy is quoting. MSM forgets he was an excellent prosecutor who took on the best criminal defence attorneys in NYC.

https://www.citizenfreepress.c...giulianis-questions/

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe this whole lmpeachment thing is to stop Trump looking into the Ukraine scandles the Democrats were involved in.
quote:
Originally posted by bigeinkcmo:
There are definitely some questionable things going on. I was reading a Guardian article from 2014 where Obama was talking about energy development as related to the Russian invasion of Crimea. Interestingly he notes how they need to develop their own EU sources and it appears is trying to quietly let the Russians do what they want with no consequences. Here's the Biden tie-in...Hunter Biden was discharged from the Navy Reserves in Feb 2014 for testing positive for cocaine and was hired on the board of Burisma Holdings in April 2014. Interestingly, the first paper to report about Hunter's Navy discharge was the WSJ on Oct 16, 2014!

I feel like there's a lot of things buried in the Ukraine right now...

References:

https://www.theguardian.com/wo...a-no-cold-war-crimea

https://www.wsj.com/articles/b...exttoWhatsNewsSecond

https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/16...from-navy/index.html

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh and btw, remember Bruce Ohr's wife? Who worked for Fusion GPS. Get this little tidbit. Right around the same time as all this more current Russian collusion shit was going on she went on to get her ham license. Now maybe this sounds a little tin foil, but she claims it was for helping in emergency situations...plausible. But, what if she was using ham frequencies to avoid detection? It's interesting as my dad is retired AF comms. He spend the bulk of his time in an old missile silo monitoring the E/W German border. He is a life-long ham. I know for a fact women in ham are rare. I find it interesting that some, once-prominent woman wouldn't have used this as an opportunity to showcase woman in ham. But no, they try to downplay her ham license. Again, no smoking gun but makes you wonder.

I read about this a while ago and it really need to get looked into more. Very fishy stuff.

Posts: 3541 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
If you are a politician, You're a Liar.
When you been a politician as long as Biden, you lied so much, you can't keep a story straight.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8361 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh and btw, remember Bruce Ohr's wife? Who worked for Fusion GPS. Get this little tidbit. Right around the same time as all this more current Russian collusion shit was going on she went on to get her ham license.

Although it proves nothing, it is an odd fact. She was issued her license on 23 May 2016, and she probably took the qualifying test two-three weeks before that. Most hams are men, but I would guess that a higher percentage of hams are women than women are of active gun owners and shooters, just to cite one example. What is odd to me, though, is that there is usually some prior connection to Amateur Radio for anyone to become a ham, and especially women. Often that’s a husband, but there is no one with his name who has a ham license. New hams also tend to be people with a lot of time on their hands, such as retirees, or people who have a specific interest in emergency preparedness, i.e., preppers. Then there are the people who are interested in the technical aspects of radio. Did any of that describe her months before the election?

On the other hand, using ham radio for clandestine communications would be risky due to the number of other hams who monitor the bands and who would be alert for anything that sounded as though it was intended to disguise the content—which is illegal. It wouldn’t be impossible, but it seems to me there are countless other methods that would be more secure, much more reliable, and less likely to attract unwanted attention.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very good points and I agree. I don't want to overthink it but it did seem somewhat strange. Just thinking about how progressives never seem to shy away from an opportunity to push their gender challenges / gender boundaries platform...but here they did. Also interesting that March is woman's history month. I know that's a bit of a reach but it's just odd no mention of it and she seems to want to keep it quiet.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
[I]t did seem somewhat strange. ... [S]he seems to want to keep it quiet.

And I agree with you; it does seem strange.

The counterargument to the unsuitability of Amateur Radio for clandestine communications is that not everyone appreciates that fact before becoming a ham. The training required to pass the test(s) makes clear what is and isn’t permissible, but I don’t imagine that anyone who was actively conspiring to undermine a major presidential candidate would be very deterred by some musty ol’ FCC rule if they thought they could get away with violating it. In addition, the technical limitations of the communications modes and their susceptibility to being monitored may not be so clear until one has the license and begins actually operating.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post