SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is 83 to old to run for Congress?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is 83 to old to run for Congress? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That power must be intoxicating. Go home and enjoy the fleeting moments you have left.

Posts: 3925 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
I wish that acerbic bitch would stroke out.................

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4580 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
could be a ploy for when she steps down and an interim successor is installed, not nearly as messy as an election

Posts: 2784 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I do not know if term limits would fix anything. I cannot understand why some politicians are voted in term after term after term. They do not even campaign anymore, staffers file the paperwork and they just get re-elected.
It is lunacy.

Senate:
serve two terms, sit one out, run again if you want.

House:
Serve four terms, sit one out, run again if you want.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3592 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
At 83, the only thing you run for is the toilet..

Posts: 13814 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post