SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Handyman - Carpenter Karma WINNER Ironworker
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Handyman - Carpenter Karma WINNER Ironworker Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted
The winner is: Ironworker
The winner's id number is: 2270012792

Ironworker is the winner. Ironworker has responded. Going out Monday.

The box is packed, sealed, USPS-labeled, and heavy. Ends triple-taped.

More added - going to Medium Box Heck, haven't scratched the surface, nor gotten to the really good stuff yet.
Up for Karma, to run until Sunday night or thereabouts: Two Dewalt bit cases in fine shape, filled as you see (routing stuff in there), plus the box of assorted unused or nearly-so drill bits as pictured. Plus flotsam from the drill bit drawer. Flat Rate USPS Priority within their delivery range is included. If everything does not fit in a 12" x 9" padded envelope I'll use a Flat Rate Medium Box and add hand tools I'll never use, mostly screwdrivers, but also chisels and jetsam any handyman would use. And brother, believe me, I've got drawers of it. Years of plumbing, apartment maintenance, electrical, auto repair ...
You must have an email address in your profile to attend. No exceptions

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Woodman,

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I'll talk a chance.

Enter me please and thanks.

Merry Christmas.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2093 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Second, I would like you to enter me in your very genorous karma. Thank you.

Posts: 621 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
We are doing some major renovations to our house, so this would really come in handy at this time.

Please include me.

Merry Christmas!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30713 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, I am in.

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I'm in, please.

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. It looks to me like it is just more frustration waiting to happen!! Thanks!

Posts: 60 | Location: Seattle, WA. | Registered: April 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Woodman thanks for your generous karma. Please count me in and Merry Christmas!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: smlsig,

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6331 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. Thx for the chance. Happy Holidays to you.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10911 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance at this too.

Thank you! And Merry Christmas!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
The drill bits were consolidated into the yellow boxes, the boxes and bag all fit in a single padded envelope, and there is room for a little more stuff. Bunch of Craftsman screwdrivers, probably.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Count me in too please!
Merry Christmas!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please. Between my house and my parents, something always need a fix

Posts: 186 | Registered: April 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this awesome karma. To your unique choice of words, a little Flotsam and Jetsam. Just missing the Lagan and Derelict.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas
I am in for your karma
thanks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you.

Posts: 459 | Location: ATL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Please enter me in your generous karma.

Posts: 140 | Location: Western New York | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Please put me down, they'll come in handy.

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2210 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Great karma but I'm going to pass.... those pictures look just like what is sitting on one of my work benches right now.....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Wow, who could pass up such a great deal. Please add me to the growing list!

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post