SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Windows 10 Help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Windows 10 Help Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
Does any of you know what application the message is referring to? ( Icon shown in BLUE )

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7274 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Skype?

Posts: 4055 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
Good thought! I'll go check.

Nope.

BIDEN SUCKS.

Posts: 7274 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
It looks to me like some kind of pen/writing app logo.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3356 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Restart, click the windows logo (bottom left), type "task", click on Task Manager, search running apps to compare that logo. If it's not running, check App History.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
Restart, click the windows logo (bottom left), type "task", click on Task Manager, search running apps to compare that logo. If it's not running, check App History.

Nope on Task Manager, can't find any App Manager.

Frown

BIDEN SUCKS.

Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, it could be anything. An icon is just an icon. I say this as someone who's gotten an empty list of what's delaying shutdown on 7.

I'd just force a restart and go on.

However, I would still look over the logs in the Event Viewer later.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3374 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
Found it! That is the BROTHER HELP app. For some reason it was running in the background. Really had to dig to find it. Thanks all for the suggestions.

BIDEN SUCKS.