SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Armslist hacked?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armslist hacked? Login/Join 
posted
Anyone having trouble accessing their Armslist account? Twice in the past 24 hours my account, which I've had for years, has 'disappeared'. Emails to their customer service are kicked back.

I was paid $7.54/HR to go into harm's way so you didn't have to.

Posts: 646 | Location: Heart of Dixie! | Registered: April 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to log into mine yesterday, and it had vanished. I had to re create an account. I tried to log in again, and it was the same thing. I had to re create an account .

Posts: 2241 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Not only can I not retrieve my account, but I noticed that the drop down 'I accept the rules' window no longer appears. Here, it has become a site for vendors with less and less private sale ads.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After I "recreated" my account, on Saturday, I e mailed about 6 sellers. I still have not herd back from any of them. Not sure if they are not getting my e mails or if all of them decided that they didn't want to sell anything.

Posts: 2241 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Checked mine earlier today. Appears fine. Don’t know what the problem could be??

Posts: 271 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I created a test ad today. Armslist sent me the link to activate it. The link to the ad is active when I click on it.

But they continue to say that my e-mail address or password is incorrect.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Go to the SIGforum Search, and search for “Armslist”.

SIGforum Search

Might find some good information to know there.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post