SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Monday Morning Quote of the Week
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monday Morning Quote of the Week Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted
• Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. Maria Robinson

Posts: 3735 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These Monday quote posts of yours are singularly one of my favorite things on this forum.

Thank you.

Posts: 68 | Registered: June 25, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
This goes against the commonly quoted “you only have integrity once” and I agree.

Posts: 45385 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Dented, thank you for your compliment.

I started sending a Monday morning quote of the week to my daughter when she left for college many years ago.

She has long since graduated, married, and lives near DC.

After starting the tradition for her, it dawned on me I could post them to share with my invisible friends on the forum. That inspiration was due to the passing of a former member entitled Jallen.

Jallen shared stories with all of us and were much longer than my simple "Monday morning quote of the week".

Glad you enjoy them!

Posts: 3735 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post