SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How to alienate 1/2 your customers - Penzeys Spices
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to alienate 1/2 your customers - Penzeys Spices Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
I’ve lived 51 years and never heard of their company. I’m gonna lose sleep tonight, let me tell ya

A mere 63 years here, and I've never heard of them until now, and now that I have, I'll certainly never send them so much as one red cent!!!

Posts: 4662 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I read "Covid lies", my fine Gov. Whitmer leapt to mind and all her Democrat shenanigans during Covid. No Penzeys for me!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16181 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The owner of Penzy's is an asshole and a hypocrite. He hates Republicans, yet one of his company stores is located in my hometown, Cedarburg, WI, which sits in one of the most heavily Republican districts in the Midwest, a place that has voted for Trump in every election with over 60 percent of the vote. We have some of the most conservative Republicans representing us in the Congress and the state assembly. It disgusts me that his company is present in our town. I can only assume that the liberals in town plus the tourist traffic keep them profitable enough to stay open. But I will applaud the day they move out.

Posts: 2504 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pensy's has been on my No Business list for quite some time. Hard to believe there's still some members who're not aware of them or, gotten this message but, sometimes a reminder like this is necessary.

Not a single-penny and will greatly encourage others to do the same- avoid and DO NOT support.

For those spices I want to standout, I've bought from these two places and have not been disappointed.

Burlap and Barrel

Whole Spice

Posts: 14772 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I too was a regular Penzey's customer before they started all their nonsense. Now they are dead to me.

Posts: 6563 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post