SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Birthday Flashguy!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday Flashguy! Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
I did not see it posted. He mentioned it in another thread and thought all would want to wish him a very happy Birthday. Here is to you Flashguy. you are one of the Best!

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Yes you made it Happy Birthday

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1887 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Flashguy!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Wooo Hooo! Happy Birthday Mr Flashguy! Enjoy!

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
And many more, sir!

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, everyone! My Best Friend came over for a few hours today and took me to lunch (Dickey's BBQ--I had their ribs, which are scrumptious!). He's been my BF for 40 years--we met in Germany (USAF) in Nov 1978, and he suggested I retire in north Texas, which I did. I love it here. Texans have been very good to me, as have the folks on SF. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

In case you missed the other post (in a different section) here is the photo

DSC_8266.jpg
by David Casteel, on Flickr

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Flashguy! Those ribs sound like a good choice for a birthday lunch. (And are making me hungry)

Posts: 438 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, friend Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and a very Merry Christmas to you.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday sir.

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Flashguy! I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday sir!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday. I enjoyed having a drink with you a while back.

And tomorrow you start your attempt at your next birthday!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Nice lights on the Christmas tree

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and a very Merry Christmas!

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1112 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, flashguy!

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I Knew it. There is a Santa Claus. I always knew it! Big Grin

Yeah, that tree is absolutely beautiful. You are very talented to create something that beautiful.

Merry Christmas to you Flashguy. Your BF is lucky to have you as his BF.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, buddy!

Posts: 847 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Happy B day again sir. Say, do you know who you sorta look like in that picture above ? Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post