SIGforum
Trudeau unites Christians & Muslims against gender ideology. March planned in Canada

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6650058205

August 19, 2023, 04:44 PM
parabellum
Trudeau unites Christians & Muslims against gender ideology. March planned in Canada
https://twitter.com/WallStreet.../1692781818955641259

August 19, 2023, 04:49 PM
Ozarkwoods
We will see how many bank accounts get frozen like they did with the truckers.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
August 19, 2023, 04:50 PM
Pipe Smoker
Very glad to see that.

Serious about crackers
August 19, 2023, 04:53 PM
arfmel
quote:

Those in compliance have nothing to fear.
August 19, 2023, 05:13 PM
Bytes
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:

My exact thought. Nothing like making a person penniless to get them back into line.
August 19, 2023, 05:18 PM
parabellum
Let's make a list of all the bad things about this so we can brood on them.

Go ahead. Make a list.

Because that's why I fucking started this thread.

Hurry, now. Wouldn't want any satisfaction managing to creep in before we go all fucking Eeyore on it.

OK, frozen bank accounts. Good, good. What else ya got?

Let's see- a million people. Oooh! I know! They'll all trample each other to death. And maybe they brought their puppies and their puppies get trampled, too.

Let's keep it going.
August 19, 2023, 05:21 PM
After nearly a thousand years, a Canadian commie finally manages to unite the Christians and Muslims. He finally did something right..

Q

August 19, 2023, 05:34 PM
lyman
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
After nearly a thousand years, a Canadian commie finally manages to unite the Christians and Muslims. He finally did something right..

this was my first thought as well,

that would be an amazing thing,

re the stuff Para mentioned,

1 million marching gotta pee and poo some where,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

August 19, 2023, 06:38 PM
trapper189
He's a shoe in for a Nobel Peace Prize.
August 19, 2023, 06:59 PM
parabellum
https://twitter.com/WallStreet.../1692929250792206476

August 19, 2023, 07:14 PM
ensigmatic
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Even a stopped clock...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
August 20, 2023, 12:27 PM
Aglifter
Given how much of Canada belongs to churches opposed to trans stuff, I'd be surprised if it's only a million.
August 20, 2023, 01:30 PM
rduckwor
It would be nice to see this event break "Barbie" Trudeau's back and government.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.
August 20, 2023, 02:27 PM
am94pm
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
1 million marching gotta pee and poo some where,

Yeah like all over little Justine's hopes and dreams!

Seriously I hope the Canadians wake up and boot his little ass out of office then run him out of the country. This little bitch needs a huge slap for all the shit he has pulled on the Canadian people.
August 21, 2023, 09:30 AM
Blackmore
quote:
Originally posted by am94pm:

Seriously I hope the Canadians wake up and boot his little ass out of office then run him out of the country. This little bitch needs a huge slap for all the shit he has pulled on the Canadian people.

As long as there are Bloc Quebecois and New Democratic parties acting as spoilers and winning double digit seats, it will be almost impossible for the Conservatives to take control.

Only way Justinian leaves is if the Liberal Party decides he's become a liability.

Truth: The New Hate Speech
August 21, 2023, 12:05 PM
gearhounds
A million marchers will make for an interesting news story. A million people with guns ready to effect change would make for a far better story. Personally, I’d love to see Trudeau dragged to the nearest light pole and strung up. Here’s to hoping.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
August 21, 2023, 12:11 PM
220-9er
Funny how the Commies redefine the word liberal when they get into power.

August 21, 2023, 12:20 PM
ensigmatic
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Unfortunately, a fair number of conservatives help the leftists perpetuate the myth they're "liberals" by stubbornly continuing to refer to them as liberals.

Today's leftists are anything but liberal. They are the antithesis of liberalism. In many ways many conservatives are more liberal than most of the left today.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
August 21, 2023, 12:49 PM
divil
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
A million marchers will make for an interesting news story. A million people with guns ready to effect change would make for a far better story. Personally, I’d love to see Trudeau dragged to the nearest light pole and strung up. Here’s to hoping.

Agreed.
August 21, 2023, 03:29 PM
WingedMedic
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Unfortunately, a fair number of conservatives help the leftists perpetuate the myth they're "liberals" by stubbornly continuing to refer to them as liberals.

Today's leftists are anything but liberal. They are the antithesis of liberalism. In many ways many conservatives are more liberal than most of the left today.

100% fact. I used to commonly refer to democrats and leftists as "liberal," but now refuse to do so. They are, as you stated, the exact opposite of classical liberals (libertarians).