SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Finished my MBA this week
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finished my MBA this week Login/Join 
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Congrats and best of luck with the Masters in HR.

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Take the MBA and pair some experience with it....

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I went back about 10 years after getting my bachelors and had a great experience. it wasn't easy, but I am glad I did it.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on this accomplishment!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if I'm mixing you up with someone else's educational pursuits, but I believe I recall you posting towards the beginning of this journey. Congratulations on sticking it out, I'm very happy for you! I'm quite sure it'll be well worth the effort, but for now, savor the victory!

Posts: 1705 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Congrats dude. It's all a blur to me. But I do recall. I have pics of me on vacation buried in work while my family swam in the surf. Sometimes I feel a little guilty for a bit of the pleasure I enjoy today (make no mistake,... while still working very very hard). But it was ABSOLUTELY a MONSTER of a lift to get here. And the MBA was just a small part of that epic push.

Enjoy this moment!

Posts: 11399 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post