SIGforum
Had a conversation with a BLM supporter. Hilarity ensues. At least for me.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6650047824

August 11, 2017, 11:17 PM
KevinCW
Had a conversation with a BLM supporter. Hilarity ensues. At least for me.
The terrible irony, that is lost on them, is that this person Cliff encountered, automatically assumed that Cliff, based upon his race, supported what he did...

Yet, he is supporting a movement that supposedly decries racism and assumptions based upon race...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."
August 11, 2017, 11:46 PM
lbj
Our side has been getting rolled for too long.
Fight back!

Nice job Cliff.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

August 12, 2017, 02:18 AM
newmexican
awesome, you called him blackman!!!! NICE!!!!
August 12, 2017, 02:54 AM
Cliff
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:

No sir. Check my original post.He called me blackman. He assumed because we shared the same skin tone that I shared his support for BLM. The look on his face was priceless when I replied. As he yelled and cussed, I just stared at him. Then i laughed. That really pissed him off. Light turned green and I rolled through the intersection. While still laughing. 20-30 seconds that made my day.Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

August 12, 2017, 08:36 AM
C-Dubs
If ever a situation called for dashcam video, this would be it. Smile that way we could watch it over and over, reliving the hilarity

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
August 12, 2017, 08:59 AM
Balzé Halzé
That'll no doubt be the best thing I read all day. Love it.

You da man, Cliff.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
August 12, 2017, 09:39 AM
trapper189
The guy played the race card and you played your trump card. Well played.
August 12, 2017, 09:52 AM
L90814
God bless you, Cliff! The hate groups on both sides are disgusting. Our country would be so far ahead socially if everyone practiced the Golden Rule. I dislike vile people, regardless of race. The media, in my opinion, is largely to blame for the divide; using some people's hate for monetary gain in the form of advertisement sales.
August 13, 2017, 10:18 AM
Ricardokid11
Awesomely done Sir! Wink

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

August 13, 2017, 10:44 AM
2Adefender
Way to go, Cliff!

Nothing like a little microagression, ya know.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.
August 13, 2017, 11:02 AM
Rightwire
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:

No sir. Check my original post.He called me blackman. He assumed because we shared the same skin tone that I shared his support for BLM. The look on his face was priceless when I replied. As he yelled and cussed, I just stared at him. Then i laughed. That really pissed him off. Light turned green and I rolled through the intersection. While still laughing. 20-30 seconds that made my day.Smile

You wrecked his day by simply disagreeing with him.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
August 13, 2017, 11:14 AM
mrmn50
You have paid and are paying your dues for free speech. We are proud of you. "FBLM!!"