SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption this...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption this... Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
...and that was the day the wolf decided he would be content eating the other white meat...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43912 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Just don’t stand there, let’s go.

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Good puppy!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
My, little girl, what a big rifle you have!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2093 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Here's how I imagine the MSM reports it:

Girl wielding high powered assault rifle murders unarmed puppy minding its own business.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Wolf suddenly remembers having heard about some little pigs.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Hey, Wolf! Bite Me!!

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"...actually I'd rather go suppressed, but the wait times are too long."

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post