SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy New Year!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy New Year! Login/Join 
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Made it. So far, so good.

Posts: 5586 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to all of us.

I enjoy the MoZ along with my morning coffee. Thanks Club.

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Well shit.

We made it to the future and I can't find my flying car or a nuclear powered vacuum cleaner.

Anybody else have one?

Happy new year to you and yours!

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year!

Posts: 66 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year

Posts: 2223 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year!

Pray God will have mercy on us!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2091 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year & Good Health to all

Posts: 118 | Location: RI | Registered: January 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38690 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post