SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Counterfeit drugs found in Mexican supply chain
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Counterfeit drugs found in Mexican supply chain Login/Join 
posted
I thought some of you would find this of interest. Mexican pharmacies have been found to be selling counterfeit prescription drugs that contain fentanyl, heroin, and methamphetamine, primarily to tourists.

https://www.latimes.com/world-...nyl-laced-pills-meth

Posts: 270 | Location: Oregon | Registered: May 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Article behind a PAYWALL.

Posts: 17263 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^The article can be viewed just fine in Firefox ESP, as well as Brave! You're either trying to view on a cell phone, or you need an Ad Blocker! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8947 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
That’s one of those things I vaguely wonder about when I hear of people going abroad for medical care. There are many Hispanics around where I live and I know some who have gone to Mexico for dental work. It’s evidently much less expensive there and I understand why for that reason, but some of the other things, though ….

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47413 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Go to a third world country, expect third world pharmaceutical oversight.

Posts: 32546 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Go to a third world country, expect third world pharmaceutical oversight.
Yes, true. Unfortunately, the reverse is not always true. Here we are, living in a "first world" country; do we get "first world" oversight? A lot of people would argue that we do not.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30716 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Crap. I guess I won't be buying boner pills in Cozumel next week Smile

Posts: 5346 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

Why not? If they're the right pills you're happy - if they're heroin you're stoned to the bejeezus-belt and you don't care. You really can't lose.

Posts: 996 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Don’t people know it’s not safe in Mexico for medicine unless it’s new tits or dental work?

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12446 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

Yeah buddy, beware if the label reads “Mycoxafloppin” keep on searching.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OKCGene,

Posts: 11860 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Counterfeit prescription drugs have always been a problem in Mexico; especially at the pharmacies in walking distance from the border. Many people go to get things like antibiotics and most of them have always been counterfeit that don’t do any good.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post