SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trump 2020 Yard Signs and Election Promotional Stuff.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump 2020 Yard Signs and Election Promotional Stuff. Login/Join 
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted
Opened this topic up to include any and all campaign items of interest for the 2020 election.

I want the Trump 2020 signs in my yard.

Where does one get them? I see them on Amazon for a decent price but was wondering if they are offered locally for a contribution to Trump instead of the Amazon seller making the money.

I am limited by our bylaws as to how many political signs i can display. Last election an old friend was running for precinct commissioner and he stopped and asked to place his sign and i let him but this time i want to have a Trump sign.

Might even go with a bigger one over the std 12x18 which looked nice as someone had one and it really stood out.

So where and how will y’all get your Trump election signs?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mustang-PaPa,

Posts: 18139 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I am a precinct committee person for my precinct. Colorado has a caucus system. I get mine at our various conventions (county, state, etc...). Check with you county Republican party.

I found this site on Google.
https://dallasgop.org/

Posts: 5817 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Try here:

Trumps store

Posts: 2045 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Look on the back of your next $20 bill. It should have the word "Trump" and an arrow pointing toward each of the 20s down in the corner. If not, print it in with a magic marker. Or buy a rubber stamp and print your own on every one you get! Big Grin

Before long, every liberal in miles will be pissed off and their heads will be exploding. A good thing.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ This is an idea I can get into!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I'd like a Trump 2024 sign. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Where can I get a Trump 2020 sign that plugs into 220v?

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
I just call the Republican headquarters for the county. They are free.
They usually have volunteers that will deliver and even install them if need be but I just go by and pick them up.

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4173 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Ok. Thanks. I will give them a call.

Posts: 18139 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I got some Trump bumper stickers but I put them on magnetic backing. Don't dare leave them on all of the time. Too many democrat jackasses out there.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Plenty of ideas on youtube for providing karma to sign vandals/thieves.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5671 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
I got some Trump bumper stickers but I put them on magnetic backing. Don't dare leave them on all of the time. Too many democrat jackasses out there.

Yes i am not brave enough to slap a Trump sticker on my rides. As much as i would like to display them i know it would get damaged in a parking lot. Hell i worry about driving with one on and being a moving target.

I atleast live in a nice gated community so I'm not worried about vandals.

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
We don't put out political signs. Or any signs for that matter. We are too old to deal with the craziness it generates in the TDS sufferers.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw someone during lunch today that had a very nice looking Trump toboggan he was wearing. First one that I have seen. Maybe I don’t get out enough though. Rarely go out for lunch.

Posts: 797 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Put in a call today but had to leave a message. Also offered to volunteer to deliver signs in our development if needed.

Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I just ordered one of these: https://www.amazon.com/Donald-...b3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4012 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
We don't put out political signs. Or any signs for that matter. We are too old to deal with the craziness it generates in the TDS sufferers.

We don't put out lawn signs because we think it is a neighborhood eye sore.

In our previous house in CA, lawn signs were EVERYWHERE, on lawns, street corners, vacant lots, etc. Many homes had multiple signs, half a dozen in support of POTUS campaign, congress, local elections, etc.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Were are only allowed one sign which stops all the crap.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^

That's good. Because I used to live with this shit every Nov.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I saw a young man at Panda Express last night wearing a blue trump/pence 2020 shirt last night....I asked him where he got it.....he said he bought it on amazon...when I mentioned that some guy is just getting rich on the sales and not really helping the campaign, they guy said he was gonna go to the republican campaign office and donate ! He did say he was keeping the shirt

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11457 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post