SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New York mobster, who served jail time age 100 because he didn't rat: 'Jesus suffered. He didn't squeal on nobody'
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New York mobster, who served jail time age 100 because he didn't rat: 'Jesus suffered. He didn't squeal on nobody' Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
"...and his faddah, oh man, his faddah is old school, He'll whack you in a heartbeat- for nuttin'! Nuttin' at all!"

Umm, OK, I made up that last part.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new...dnt-squeal-on-nobody

Posts: 107509 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Bet his biography would be a thumping good read. Doubt he'll put it to paper any time soon though.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
His son was a mobster also, and did rat. Somehow he got away with it (living openly and hadn't gotten whacked so far)

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"...and lemme tell you- dat John da Baptist? I heard stories. I heard stories. He was a real badass. I coulda used ten like him on my crew back in da day..."

Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
...insisting, “I never hurt nobody that was innocent.”

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No one is innocent

Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
No one is innocent

That's what makes it easy.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
His son was a mobster also, and did rat. Somehow he got away with it (living openly and hadn't gotten whacked so far)

Saw an interview with him (the son) on youtube a while back, very interesting.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4617 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
A POS with principles.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

Saw an interview with him (the son) on youtube a while back, very interesting.

He lives openly but not so openly. He's a public speaker but he doesn't advertise his schedule. He lives in CA but he never goes East. He says he's the only one out of the dozens that went into the business the same time he did that isn't either dead or in jail.

He also says part of why he's still alive is that he never ratted on anyone either.

I met him twice and had him autograph his book.

https://michaelfranzese.com/

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post