SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    August Karma!!! CasiOak!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August Karma!!! CasiOak!!! Login/Join 
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Awesome looking watch, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 755 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance, please! Thank you for the opportunity! Smile

Posts: 17273 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave! Great karma!

P229

Posts: 3857 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Very nice watch Dave.
Starting to think a watch would do me good.
Disconnecting from cell phone as much as possible and that was serving as my watch.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave

Please count me in

Posts: 1896 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Looks nice in Blue. Please include me and thank you for a generous karma. John.

Posts: 2879 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am a leaf
on the wind...
posted Hide Post
Wow, awesome again Dave, thanks!

Posts: 2124 | Location: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Please add me in Dave. I REALLY like that watch!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
David thanks for the chance!! I could use that!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Ooh, nice.
Enter me please.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8355 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6352 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave.

Posts: 4060 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Thank you.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 240 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: April 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love watches, please add me and Thank You.

Posts: 430 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thanks.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Count me in and thanks for the the chance!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15658 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I'd love this, thank you.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3415 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks David. Count me in too.
Brad

War Eagle!

Posts: 129 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dave! Please include me.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1684 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful....count me in as well.

Posts: 590 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post