SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    bendable, what is the Mega Millions Jackpot?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bendable, what is the Mega Millions Jackpot? Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
We usually get updates, you're slacking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Eleventy billion. Or thereabouts.

The good news is that your odds are almost the same as the jackpot:1.

But...somebody will win eventually. Might as well be you.

Posts: 20611 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spent $15 on it tonight. Got one number. Well that’s $15 less beer I can drink this week. Guess I gotta go to work tomorrow.

God, Guns, and Guts made this country....let's keep all three

Posts: 496 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I stole this a few years ago.

Briefly explained..... a lottery is a tax on the mathematically challenged.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2080 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Been nice knowing y'all.

Q

Posts: 27629 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Been nice knowing y'all.

You know considering how generous you are pre several hundred million dollar lottery win, I'm kinda rooting on you to win just to see how many P228s you give away post win Wink

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Been nice knowing y'all.

You know considering how generous you are pre several hundred million dollar lottery win, I'm kinda rooting on you to win just to see how many P228s you give away post win Wink

Someone in CA did win ... so maybe they will be moving.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well there goes my $20. Guess I'm going to work today.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
California winner. Two tickets in the trash. I'm glad. Now I can stop buying them.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
The wife won $2 by matching the mega-ball. She bought 2 tickets though, so still down by $2. Dammit!

Posts: 6084 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
For some reason it was easier throwing money away when it was a $1 pick. I guess it is because the couple times a year I'd buy one, I'd always spend $3. It felt like a lucky number. Obviously wasn't.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
currently : $40,000,000.00

but
here are some pretty elated people ( can't you tell? )
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/m...ot-today-2018-07-24/

I slowed way the hell down on posting Power ball stuff, because 50% of the posts were negative as hell.

People were waiting in line for me to post a Powerball thread so they could pull out there Master buzz kill blaster's and poo all over the place.

you watch,
now someone will follow this with

" oh great, they are a different color, or " they don't even look legal or
they will blow it all the first year or
at the very least There goes the neighborhood"

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55211 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
and yes I did buy three tickets

( para needs a new camera ) Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55211 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post