SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A New National Park Life Time Pass for Veterans and Gold Star Families
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A New National Park Life Time Pass for Veterans and Gold Star Families Login/Join 
Picture of UTsig
posted
Starting November 11, 2022 Veterans and Gold Star Families will be able to get a free Lifetime Pass to National Parks, Monuments and other government sites. This is a big deal, it's Lifetime, it's FREE!! I've just about worn out my Senior Pass and will certainly be getting this.

https://www.nps.gov/planyourvi...dentification%20card

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this. Looking to see what I have to do to get mine.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Yup, for awhile Veterans have been able to enter free it has just taken some time to put the pass program together evidently.

I made use of the benefit in September when I visited Bryce Canyon, Canyon lands, and Arches park son my Moab trip.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post