SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The “ Korth” of Guitars!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The “ Korth” of Guitars!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Pretty!!!!

I have a few friends who are sponsored by Delaney and had him custom build their dream guitars

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6238 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, so what amp or amps are you plugging it into?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3548 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Little teaser pics?!? Let’s see the guitar!

I thought the same thing - after you click the link, just scroll down for more pics.

Beautiful instrument - and I know nothing about music or guitars!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Little teaser pics?!? Let’s see the guitar!

I thought the same thing - after you click the link, just scroll down for more pics.

Beautiful instrument - and I know nothing about music or guitars!

Thanks, Bama, don’t I feel like the fool. Stunningly beautiful

Posts: 13305 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post