SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NYC Pride Parade Festivities - Fights, Protests, bring the whole family down for all the activities
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NYC Pride Parade Festivities - Fights, Protests, bring the whole family down for all the activities Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 15030 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I see a lot of intolerance for a group who's main banner word is... tolerance.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38187 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LoL Big Grin

That's awesome how they are eating their own!

The tolerate left, just showing how Intolerance and unhinged they are.

ARman

Posts: 3208 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The scratching, pinching, and slapping by the "men" is simply unacceptable behavior.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8652 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28586 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
You can take the people out of the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto out of the people.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4291 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Degenerate’s

Posts: 13713 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
So stunning… so brave! Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15780 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
I saw a Tittie!!!! hanging out. Razz

Posts: 3745 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
That’s nothing. In Seattle they had fully naked grown men dancing with children and riding bikes around children. So progressive. Roll Eyes

Posts: 20520 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the first and second video, I don't think it's an LGBQT+ issue. I think that's a group of people who just wanna fight.

P229

Posts: 3940 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
In the first and second video, I don't think it's an LGBQT+ issue. I think that's a group of people who just wanna fight.

Very likely, alcohol, drugs, sense of over-entitlement, etc....
Looked like a few trannies throwing hands at the non-trannies or the standard gay vs lesbian stuff...

The alphabet community has their problems, besides the gay guy with sharp commentary about lesbians, the big gripe is the spotlight that the trans have been getting and the minimizing of regular gay/lesbian issues. As Dave Chappelle pointed out in one of his skits, nobody wants them around: obnoxious, vulgar, weird.

Posts: 15030 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Good for them

I wonder if their pride has been bruised.

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Those guys hit like girls.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7649 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Pro-Palestine Protestors Pummel Pride Parade.

Can't we all just...give "P"s a chance? Cool

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16823 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
As long as they keep it in NYC, I'm not too upset about savages savaging each other. The problem is that they want to spread their poison everywhere.

Posts: 6740 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Pro-Palestine Protestors Pummel Pride Parade.

Can't we all just...give "P"s a chance? Cool

Throwing fake blood this time, the dots are touching and the pride group still supports Palestine. Un fucking real, the stupidity.

Posts: 5897 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
Those guys hit like girls.

And some of the girls hit like guys.

I can tell you that Chicago’s pride parade wasn’t much better.
With all of the bullshit connected to Chicago’s pride parade, they should shut it down. They did for the south side Irish parade on St Patricks day. Too many drunken brawls.
But heaven forbid you upset a certain group of people. Roll Eyes

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8506 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, at least no one got beheaded by a utility truck!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16364 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Why would anyone be surprised that a Hamas supporter got in a fight with gays?

Posts: 5886 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post