SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Get your BP pills ready: Daycare ‘fight club’ caught on camera
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get your BP pills ready: Daycare ‘fight club’ caught on camera Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted
ST. LOUIS - Teachers at Adventure Learning Center on Gravois organized a one-day fight club for preschoolers in December 2016. The lead teacher organized it after the heater broke in an attempt to entertain the kids.

Video and full text at link

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
"The St. Louis Circuit Attorney`s Office declined to prosecute." Confused

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30733 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very unprofessional.....they talked about fight club.

Wonder why they didn't pop these folks when they nailed the bus driver for trying to drive through the flooded road? Race maybe?

Both instances kids were put in danger.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've never hit a woman, but I would take a ball bat to this subhuman. A good work out, ala Clockwork Orange slow, painful & deliberate.

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
I've never hit a woman, but I would take a ball bat to this subhuman. A good work out, ala Clockwork Orange slow, painful & deliberate.

It's incomprehensible to me how anyone could be so defective as to delight in small children beating on each other at their direction. There's a special place in hell for them, I hope.

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
The lead teacher organized it after the heater broke in an attempt to entertain the kids.

So, previously, the heater was entertaining the kids? Real good daycare, there.

Posts: 26943 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That kid has decent ground n pound technique. I'd pay extra to send my kids there, toughen them up!

I'm kidding of course...I can't believe they are still in operation.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I know what Tommy Sotomayor would say if he saw that video.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Was looking for a Fight Club meme, found this:

I went to high school with him LOL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16121 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
You guys made me have to do this...