SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Merry Christmas to all! I got a G Cert to SIG Academy!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas to all! I got a G Cert to SIG Academy! Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
Merry Christmas!! The family got me a Gift Certificate to SIG Academy. Now to figure out what class to take. Ive been 3 times, but its been quite awhile since my my last time.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5307 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Merry Xmas and congratulations. I also went there 3x a lifetime ago and it was one of the most memorable times of my life. Color me envious Wink

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12264 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
A great gift! Merry Christmas!

The last class I took there....years ago, was the armorers class.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39222 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post