SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cute Vid for Today....Dog "rescues" girl from the water
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cute Vid for Today....Dog "rescues" girl from the water Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
I will never figure out what people did to deserve dogs.

And I love how he is careful to only grab her shirt and makes sure she gets all the way to a safe spot.

The video is mainly for cuteness (the giggling really puts it over the top), but it really shows what dogs are capable of.

Posts: 6084 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Dog spelled backward ----> God. Sometimes I wonder if they're a window into another existence. Regardless, I'd truly classify the four I've had as gifts from god.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Now he’s a good boy

Archerman

Posts: 2500 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Excellent!!

Doing what he needs to do to protect her.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20395 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool.

Years ago when I was in a Schutzhund club, we always put on a display at the Wonderful World of Dogs held in Dayton Ohio every year.

During that event, one of the displays was the water dog rescue. There was actually a dog club that taught dogs water rescue. It was really unique.

They also had sled dogs(used sleds with wheels) and canine teams and obedience dogs and dogs that did obstacle courses and on and on.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
My oldest lab will bark like crazy when it gets dark out if anyone is swimming in the pool. If you splash around and are by yourself in the water (even with people standing on the side) he gets worked up, will jump in and latch onto your wrist and start pulling you to the steps.

Granted he will do that routine if he gets bored and wants company on the steps too.

Posts: 2441 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
When we lived in Florida and anyone got in the pool facedown, either swimming or on a raft, our Lab would run around the outside of the pool barking at the person until they got out or turned face up (he was scared of going into the pool himself due to an incident where he couldn't get out of one).

Posts: 1522 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post