SIGforum
Maria Bartiromo out at Fox News

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6560030225

September 03, 2026, 08:01 PM
stoic-one
Maria Bartiromo out at Fox News
And a bit more of the same. A lot of people are piling on to this being related to Paul Ryan.

https://x.com/JayTC53/status/2095656140059074747



quote:
WOW


__________________________________

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/
If it’s true that she notified the WH that Fox didn’t want her to do the story, then that was incredibly dumb on her part. I would have fired her, too, if I were her boss. Are you a journalist, or are you working for the WH? You do whatever you need to do as a journalist, but you don’t go crying to the WH.


Q






quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
If it’s true that she notified the WH that Fox didn’t want her to do the story, then that was incredibly dumb on her part. I would have fired her, too, if I were her boss. Are you a journalist, or are you working for the WH? You do whatever you need to do as a journalist, but you don’t go crying to the WH.


Sure she deserves to be fired as a Fox employee. And yes, will likely have a hard time replacing that income.

Is it a dumb move as a journalist though? She couldn't do whatever she wanted as a journalist. Everyone has a boss, but if the Fox executives are so spooked they can't tell the news that's an interesting story. Maria is still a journalist and has a hot story to tell. She can write a book, and we may only know the first chapter at this point.




"The left can't applaud me because their hands are in other people's pockets." - Javier Milei
So the way it reads is, she told the WH and the WH called her boss and told them that she leaked it and they fired her. So why did the WH rat her out?
quote:
Originally posted by ibanda:
And yes, will likely have a hard time replacing that income.

She has a net worth of $50,000,000. I'm guessing she'll be OK.


________________________________________________________
It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it.
I always liked her...



Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com