Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
Oriental Redneck![]() |
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-bartiromo-fox-news/ By Cristina Laila Sep. 3, 2026 12:20 pm Maria Bartimoro is out at Fox News and Fox Business after more than a decade. “We thank Maria for her work over the last 12 ½ years and wish her all the best on her next chapter,” Fox News said in a statement Thursday. It is unclear why Maria Bartiromo parted ways with Fox News. Maria Bartiromo has been noticeably absent from her shows for the last couple of weeks. Full statement from Fox News Media:
Maria Bartiromo is best known for her financial reporting and in 1993 made her debut at CNBC on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange. Bartiromo anchored CNBC programs such as Squawk Box, Closing Bell and On The Money with Maria Bartiromo. In 2014, Maria Bartiromo joined Fox News Media and anchored Mornings with Maria and Maria Bartiromo’s Wall Street as well as Sunday Morning Futures. Q | ||
|
| Lawyers, Guns and Money |
I'm a long time fan of the Money Honey "Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." -- Justice Janice Rogers Brown "The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth." -rduckwor | |||
|
| Political Cynic |
Wonder if she has been offered a position at the WH - she seems to get along with Trump and she is financially wavy. | |||
|
Oriental Redneck![]() |
^^^ Wouldn’t surprise me if she was. As Press Secretary even. The timing is interesting. Q | |||
|
| Partial dichotomy |
| |||
|
| Like a party in your pants |
Too bad! She was one of only a few left at FOX that I watched. I hope she comes back someplace were I can continue to watch her. Press Secretary has a nice ring to it. | |||
|
| Member |
Josh Ramone was a big fan. Wrote a song for her. | |||
|
| Fill your hands you son of a bitch |
That sucks I watched her show all the time. I hope they don't replace her with Cheryl Casone, who's OK but her voice is grating. | |||
|
Cynic![]() |
She's good but her voice drives me nuts. _______________________________________________________ And no, junior not being able to hold still for 5 seconds is not a disability. | |||
|
Get Off My Lawn![]() |
Yeah, kind of a weird crossing of celebrities, he used to email her asking stock advice. At first she blew Joey off thinking it was all a prank, but eventually found him to be the real deal. She stated that he was a savvy investor, knew what he was doing in managing his own portfolio. "I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965 | |||
|
| Knows too little about too much ![]() |
She was the best thing on Fox Business. RMD TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…” Remember: After the first one, the rest are free. | |||
|
Oriental Redneck![]() |
CNBC was king of the hill, when she left for Fox Buniness, which was fledgling at the time. Then Fox Business became the top dog. Be interesting to see how the ratings eventually play out. Q | |||
|
| Member |
She's been out so much lately that I'm wondering if it's health related? I rarely missed her Sunday morning show. -------------------------- Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H L Mencken I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is. -- JALLEN 10/18/18 | |||
|
Oriental Redneck![]() |
She was absent most of August, but I don’t think it’s health related. If it were, the farewell violin would have played loudly among all the praises from colleagues. Instead, *BOOM*, “She’s no longer with us effective today. We thank her for her service. Adios and good luck”. Contrast Bartiromo’s departure with the recently departed Janice Dean. The difference is day and night. Q | |||
|
| Lawyers, Guns and Money |
Sounds a bit like how Tucker Carlson was jettisoned... "Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." -- Justice Janice Rogers Brown "The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth." -rduckwor | |||
|
| Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do. |
I read that she was the last defendant in the Dominion voting lawsuit that Fox just settled. I'm guessing that means she was fired or maybe "allowed" to resign. Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking. | |||
|
| Member |
Sophia Loren with Financial savvy. Mama mia... | |||
|
Oriental Redneck![]() |
The settlement took place over three years ago, in April 2023. Fox had to pay Dominion $787 million. Carlson was fired soon after that, even though his show was consistently top rated. If Bartiromo was let go because of the lawsuit, why wait until now to do it? Q | |||
|
| Fill your hands you son of a bitch |
I hope she left on her own accord, I know I was pissed at FBN for over a year when they fired Lou Dobbs, he was great. Maybe this will mean more air time for Charles Payne which would be a plus. | |||
|
Unflappable Enginerd![]() |
This is more of a 2020 China declassified documents thing, that actually does make some sense... https://x.com/DylanByers/status/2095632406292386184
__________________________________ NRA Benefactor I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident. http://www.aufamily.com/forums/ | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

