SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    10,000th post karma - VP9 Magazine winner selected
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10,000th post karma - VP9 Magazine winner selected Login/Join 
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone. I have a VP9 and could use another mag. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1650 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to play as well. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 821 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Winner is 45procarry, send me an email with your address and I'll get it in the mail

Posts: 24238 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
10k posts lots of fun and educational benefits being a member here so here's a little karma for members putting up with my posting.

Up for karma is an H&K VP9 magazine in 9mm will run through the weekend and then karmanator for the win.

Update, karmanator picked 45ProCarry, just need an email from him so I can mail it out...

Posts: 24238 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. This will fit my 2 VP-9s and my P-30l.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
10k posts lots of fun and educational benefits being a member here so here's a little karma for members putting up with my posting.

Up for karma is an H&K VP9 magazine in 9mm will run through the weekend and then karmanator for the win.

Update, karmanator picked 45ProCarry, just need an email from him so I can mail it out...

If you haven't tried his email, it's in his profile. Thanks again for the karma and congrats 45ProCarry.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
45ProCarry, it's in the mail!

Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I will let Mrs. 45ProCarry know. She will be so happy. Big Grin

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone. Please count me in and thank you for your generosity.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2430 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I'll throw my hat in for this one. Thanks for the chance!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

Posts: 1368 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Thanks for opportunity.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Wow, congrats on 10k! Please include me.

Posts: 5083 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post