SIGforum
Dutch Oven

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6540053225

September 30, 2026, 04:45 PM
fischtown7
Dutch Oven
Does camping with the kids in a tent count?
September 30, 2026, 07:55 PM
BigSwede
Does having a vehicle with a window lockout button count? I had a Buick Park Avenue with that feature, kids loved it


September 30, 2026, 08:11 PM
StorminNormin
I opened this thread expecting it to be about cookware. I can be naive on some things so I was confused about the prank question, which caused me to Google it. Now knowing the point of this post, I understand.

This to me is a childish cruel act. I have worked with many childish people who think it is funny to be in an elevator, pass gas, and exit with you still in it. I have had it happen to me and I had very choice words with that individual. That is very uncool to me. I am an adult and a professional. Of course I have played pranks with co-workers such as hiding post-it notes in locations it would take months for them to find them all but all wording was professional.

If I did what is being asked in this post, that would mean I did that to my wife. FOR ME, that would be beyond disrespectful and disgusting so no I have NEVER done this. I don’t even understand the reason of the post, but that is beyond my scope.




NRA Benefactor Life Member
September 30, 2026, 10:15 PM
sigmonkey
.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד