SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Article. PETA rips Marine Corps for cruel servival training by not eating 100% vegan.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Article. PETA rips Marine Corps for cruel servival training by not eating 100% vegan. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I got an idea,

Let’s drop a recent grad from SERE School and a PETA member in the jungle of Thailand for about 2 weeks, and see who comes out alive... then THATS the person I’ll listen to.

BT/DT in that exact course, as well the Philippines back in the late ‘80s.
FUN course and full of extremely useful information on how to keep your ass alive in a Jungle.

If I want to learn how to be a bitch, roll over and die, I’ll listen to PETA, until then, they can STFU.
I don’t know why the Commandant of the Marine Corps even issued any sort of statement and didn’t just ball that piece of paper up and toss it in the “circular file”.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8351 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
PISS ON PETA.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
PETA are themselves a bunch of snakes:

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4620 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
They should be there when they kill the bunny...

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CD228:While computer based/virtual train has merit and can be usable, teaching SERE isn't one of them.

That kind of stupidity, is what got the Navy into trouble with their ships running into others, resulting in 17 sailors killed and a handful of other near disasters.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
They should be there when they kill the bunny...

Thailand, it's a chicken.
What's that saying? Like a chicken with its head cut off... Yup, right into the crowd of Marines.
Fun times my friend, fun times....

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8351 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
At moments like this is when I miss Gunny Ermey more than ever.
I am chuckling at what his response would be.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post