SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dremelmax tool.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dremelmax tool. Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted
I was tearing up tile using this tool with the flat blade on it. I left it running while I worked up the corner. Reached back for my screwdriver to jam underneath the tile to pry it up, and put my hand right into the running blade. Its amazing how fast it cut through my bird fingernail and into my finger. Going to have to have a glass of Lagavulin tonight to oil it up so I can sleep.

Posts: 7650 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
OUCH!!! Eek

Your choice of anesthetic is outstanding! Big Grin

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
YEOUCH!!!! Hope there isn't any permanent damage!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Mi pelotas retracted into my torso just from reading that. Eek

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OUCH! Be careful it does not get infected.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Some people will do anything for a nice single malt...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44459 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post