SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Luis Gutierrez Is A Piece of Filth
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Luis Gutierrez Is A Piece of Filth Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
Piece of shit Gutierrez

I remember this schmuck when he regularly appeared on O'Reilly. He was a piece of shit then and he's metastasized into an even worse piece of shit.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Being a complete POS is a requirement to be in the modern DNC.

Posts: 8613 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I couldn't agree more. Childish, rude, entirely unprofessional. Just a tantrum-throwing, America-hating, pissing infant. He needs to have his teeth knocked out.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107500 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
I remember a scene in "John Adams" where politicians whom where espousing terrible ideas were tarred and feathered.

I am not suggesting hurting someone, but good gracious, I am sick and tired of the absolute crap I see and am expected to just accept.

How can people get away with trying overtly to destroy our country, to speak treasonous things, and not be charged?

There is a difference between freedom of speech, and freedom from consequences.

When is enough, enough?

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yell and scream at the top of your lungs and then leave prior to a response.

If he about 4 years old?

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
He identifies as a nice person...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He even dragged baby Jesus into his tantrum!
If you don't love & want the best for our country, simply GTFO & take your America hating pals with you.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
He is a tantrum throwing toddler that never grew up. Society used to shun assholes like this. Another symptom of the ills of multi-culturalism.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Turn the sound off, and he makes a passable impersonation of Mussolini. Or maybe not an impersonation...

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Someone needs an ass kicking. Mad

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
It's children like this that want to take our 2A rights away.

3 words for ya pal - NO FUCKING WAY, BITCH (ok, that was 4 Wink )

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
He is a total piece of shit, but at least he's stupid too....so he's got that going for him. Dragging Christ into the border wall debate was completely moronic. His constituent demographics must be a piece of work too.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
He is a total piece of shit, but at least he's stupid too....so he's got that going for him. Dragging Christ into the border wall debate was completely moronic. His constituent demographics must be a piece of work too.

Actually it's ironic: Joseph and Mary were satisfying their legal obligations.

quote:
"And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered. This census first took place while Quirinius was governing Syria. So all went to be registered, everyone to his own city. Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David, to be registered with Mary, his betrothed wife, who was with child. So it was, that while they were there, the days were completed for her to be delivered."

Posts: 2539 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Isn’t that little fucker a member of La Raza?

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nielsen is a very cool cookie and understands buffoons such as Gutierrez.

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He didn't stick around for her response because he knew that she can respond to his stupid bullshit in a way to show it for what it is.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Guy has always been a 1 issue wonder, being to mexicanize the USA. Far be it for me to grasp why he dont advocate mexicans make book for some awsome place like china. I think they could prosper there. Lets get our wall built.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I could not believe it when I watched it. Mad

I would not insult a piece of shit by comparing him to one.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Thankfully he's vacating his seat come January. Then he can shit and run elsewhere.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post