SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2019 Bike Week - Daytona
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2019 Bike Week - Daytona Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mkueffer:
Any food suggestions? Looking for the places that are local and unique.

I also would looking for suggestions on where I may be able to park the truck and trailer. Plan on trailering the Breakout down from WI.

I would suggest you avoid any Cole Slaw or Pudding, because you just won't know who has been wrestling in it.

As for parking the truck and trailer my brother used to park in the long term parking at the Daytona Airport. Note, since he passed in 2011 the airport might not still be offering this service but it was convenient.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5658 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
A special thanks to V-Tail for the hospitality on parking. Left Wisconsin Wednesday morning at 2 degrees. Sunny and 72 in Florida!! Perfect for a ride. All packed and gassed up.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Good luck!!!

Posts: 2308 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Also FYI anyone stopping in for bike week stop over at the speedway for test rides of the new 2019 model bikes. All free as long as you have your endorsement. I’ll no in the softail corral. Shout out “Key-fur” and the team will hunt me down.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post