SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    RIP: Ed Head of Gunsite
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RIP: Ed Head of Gunsite Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
Died early this morning following a brief illness. Peace to him and his family and friends.

He will be missed.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Sad news

RIP

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Had the ability to train with Ed multiple
times and am honored to have been able to call him my friend.

He attended my church and we all have been and will keep taking care of him and Jean.

Another warrior headed to the golden streets for a well deserved rest.

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That is very sad indeed. I always enjoyed reading his articles and watching him on various shows. I wish I’d had the opportunity to take a class of his.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Read of this a little earlier today. As noted above, I enjoyed his writings / videos and wish I could have trained with him. May he Rest In Peace.

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. I never met the man but read a lot of his articles over the years, he was a good man.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
RIP Mr. Head.....

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post