SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    July karma!!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July karma!!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I am very glad for your success and all of your generosity. Thank you for the opportunity. Please add me.

Posts: 796 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I joined right after I got my first Sig a month before I got married in March 2009. 13 years and 2 boys later... yeah things are different. Still have that pistol though.

Thanks for the karma chance. Cool watch.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Dave, don't add me to this karma, I just wanted to stop in to say congrats. I remember when you posted pics of your kids here when they were toddlers. You're a lucky man, and I'm glad to see you living your best life. May the future bring even more success and happiness for you and your family. Take care.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Thank you Dave for your presence over the years.
In please, I have a grandson who would be proud
to wear this one.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Thanks for offering this generous karma. It would look great on my wrist while I'm snorkeling in Cozumel this fall.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Yes please!
Looks great. Love the Blue!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Life is passing fast!!! Thanks Dave.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please add me

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“more weight, less hair” that’s me all over! Please count me in.

Posts: 85 | Location: NEPA | Registered: February 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
We began in the same year, and in many ways have also watched my world change. Happy to try for this one. TY

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fiber optic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity Dave. Things are well here.

Learn and love and to do
What it takes to step through

Posts: 1385 | Registered: November 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Dave,

You are the very best. Thank you for all you bring to the forum. I am so glad to see you and your family are all doing well.

Please do not count me in.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Nice to hear things are going well and thanks for always hosting great karmas. Funny how that more weight/less hair thing seems to be a consistent trend Wink

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Time stops for no one. Just yesterday I was in the Air Force. Now I'm mostly retired. Where did the time go?

Thx for the chance at a great watch Dave. Before you know it you'll be a grand pa....

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Dave.

I’ve been here a decade already.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
very generous
count me in

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
In for the karma, and congratulations Dave for making such a difference in the wonderful SF world. Thanks.

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in too, Dave.
Thank you!

War Eagle!

Posts: 129 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Pretty awesome Dave I think your kicking butt!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post